Cliff Gardner

Monday, August 15, 2005

Car talk

After driving to Salem to see Mandy yesterday, I feel like Lloyd in "Dumb and Dumber" shouting, "HEY! WE LANDED ON THE MOON!" A few things I've discovered about driving now that I do it a lot myself:

--Traffic sucks. At least it gave me a change to set the new record for bowling on my cell phone.

--Gas is expensive. I spent $30.00 to fill up, and I still had a 1/4 tank left. It's almost as if some old white man is rubbing his hands together somewhere.

--There are a lot of torn tires on the sides of highways. Why am I the only one concerned by this?

2 Comments:

  • I believe the tires come from semi-trucks, which is the reason why there are 18 wheels

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 9:25 PM  

  • so what's the new high score on your cell phone bowling?

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 11:26 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home