Cliff Gardner

Tuesday, August 30, 2005

It must suck to be blind

Things you shouldn't do during the hour immediately following a glaucoma test at your optometrist that dilates the shit out of your eyes:

--drive for 20 minutes through traffic facing the sun

--walk across a crowded store parking lot staring at your blurry prescription, oblivious to the dozen SUV's that almost kill you and come so close you feel a breeze

--get a haircut

Sometimes I'm amazed that I can dress myself in the morning.

4 Comments:

  • You are WAY too young for glaucoma.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 10:51 PM  

  • Woah! You could've really damaged your eyes. I hope they are okay and your tests come back negative!

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 12:20 PM  

  • I always get tested for glaucoma, too. Family tendency for glaucoma, yay! My brother bought $450 frames when his eyes were dialated because he couldn't see the price.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 2:15 PM  

  • When my eyes were dilated I bought hideous pink glasses, thinking they were much thinner framed than they turned out being.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 6:41 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home