Cliff Gardner

Tuesday, August 23, 2005

Channel surfing made easy

My dad got me a universal remote for my TV and DVD/VCR. The funny part, though, is that he originally bought it for my mom who has trouble with technology a lot of the time, so this thing is huge. I mean, it's longer and wider than my forearm, with buttons the size of quarters that light up when you press them. I'm pretty sure I could see this thing from space. This remote impresses me almost as much as Atlanta Braves first baseman Julio Franco, who turned 47 today. Happy birthday slugger.

4 Comments:

  • Well, at least it will be hard to lose the remote. I'm sure you'll always be able to find it if it's ever misplaced!

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 12:43 PM  

  • Oh, that was me--Mandy by the way!

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 12:43 PM  

  • So I am a little slow on the uptake, but. . . . you moved! I love the new blog. I feel I need to do some catching up. *sigh* moving sucks.
    -Lucy

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 12:12 AM  

  • I meant moving my house not you moving your blog - - that is cool

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 12:13 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home