Cliff Gardner

Friday, May 26, 2006

Going back home

Tomorrow I'm going to Salem for the weekend to help out at a high school debate tournament. They're not paying me, aside from meals, gas and putting me up for the night, so I'm sure some of you are wondering why, given my general frustration with high school forensics, that I'm going at all. The truth is that I had nothing better going on and the prospect of hanging out with good friends who I don't see very much was too good to pass up.

Everyone have a great Memorial Day weekend! :-)

4 Comments:

  • I dont think you and I will ever agree on high school forensics. Enjoy the holiday weekend!

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 12:54 AM  

  • Janis Joplin said, "On stage, I make love to 25,000 people, then I go home alone."

    Is that kinda like what you're doing, too?

    By Blogger magic, and with love from Sam,, at 8:12 AM  

  • Have fun T-Mac. I think it's sweet that you're helping out!

    By Blogger truax, at 10:16 AM  

  • I can see the appeal of hanging with Rob...I'm not sure I'd live in a dorm to do so, but I miss seeing him around all the time here in the midwest...

    By Blogger Inside the Philosophy Factory, at 5:54 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home