Cliff Gardner

Sunday, May 21, 2006

Hahaaa...

This is one of the funniest things I've ever seen and it is kind of relevant to the DVC discussion we're having below.

Today I helped AshAttack move out of her apartment and into the unknown since she's gonna couch surf for a while. She is now officially like a rebel army because you never know where she is or might turn up. Also, my grandparents had their 60th wedding anniversary. G-ma put it best: "and they said it wouldn't last...HA!" Go them! I'm going to Eugene soon to celebrate E-Mac turning 21, so no updates for at least 18 hours...Try to hold on until I get back, blogging community.

5 Comments:

  • Do you have muscles to lift things to help move?! Impressive, T-mac

    By Blogger truax, at 7:40 PM  

  • Hey! My Grandparents just had their 60th anniversary today, too! Actually it's tomorrow, but we celebrated today. Man, not many couples these days are ever going to make it to that milestone, so go them!

    By Blogger SDeGroot, at 9:12 PM  

  • Hey, related to "10 Things I Hate About Commandments," I command you (see what I did there?) to watch "Brokeback to the Future."

    By Blogger haylie, at 10:42 PM  

  • T-Mac - you're awesome!!

    By Blogger magic, and with love from Sam,, at 9:06 AM  

  • thank you for all the help buddy!! and truax, you'd be surprised. apparently thomas pumps iron for 3 hours a day and is on all kinds of crazy supplements.

    By Blogger Ashley, at 1:45 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home