Cliff Gardner

Sunday, June 25, 2006

Another day, another wedding


Today my friend Courtney (pictured) married a nice guy named Keith. The ceremony was short, which was good considering it was outdoors at 3:00 pm and I was sweating like a politician in church in the 100 degree heat. While I don't plan on getting married anytime soon--I'd have to get a date first, after all--I've decided after going to my second wedding in as many days that the best weddings are those that have the least amount of stress for everyone involved. For me, that means two things: minimal parental involvement during the planning stage and good friends to celebrate with at a fun and safe reception. The second part shouldn't be a problem, but the first part is making me think very highly of the Elvis Chapel in Vegas. :-)

3 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home