Cliff Gardner

Monday, June 05, 2006

Yawn. Glorious, wonderful yawn.

While pretty much everyone I know is working really hard, I am doing very little. My days lately consist of lots of sleep, running and watching stuff on TV. Sometimes I eat cheetos. My logic here is pretty simple: I won't get a chance to simply relax for a long, long time. Between teaching this summer (my class starts in a few weeks) and joining The Core in September, this will probably be my last chance for total relaxation for years, so I'm trying to take advantage of it while I still can.

Like this one time, Tiffanie loaned me season two of Nip/Tuck, and then I spent a Sunday laying around and watching the entire season.

Yup. Today was pretty rad. :-)

6 Comments:

  • I'm probably one of those you consider to be working hard (40 hour work week and all), but I've had plenty of nights spent playing Duck Hunt on our newly acquired original Nintendo system until 4 a.m. I took the motto "work hard, play harder" to an extreme... ;)

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 3:19 PM  

  • RYC: Correct!

    You should check out House. I love that show.

    By Blogger Dr. X, at 3:53 PM  

  • Man, and i thought i was hardcore...

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 9:27 PM  

  • "rad"?? Seriously?

    This is why people make fun of you behind your back - because you use words like "rad."

    By Blogger magic, and with love from Sam,, at 10:07 PM  

  • Ian is right -- House is really good... and the nice thing is that there are only a couple of seasons out on DVD... so you have time for other slothful things...

    Seriously, enjoy it -- teaching your first class will be more energy intensive than you'd think.

    By Blogger Inside the Philosophy Factory, at 3:17 AM  

  • Well done. Get some sleep for me will ya?

    By Blogger truax, at 6:09 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home