Cliff Gardner

Friday, May 16, 2008

The NBA...it's faaaantastic! Or it would be if I could watch games.

The NBA playoffs are in full swing. I've been going to the Internet to get results and calling my friends Ravi and Mike to discuss what's been happening pretty much every day. Last night, the Lakers/Jazz and Cavs/Celtics both had game 5's, and we all decided that it was the best single night of basketball in five years, and we missed it. If I were back home, I would be planning my whole day around when, how and who with I would watch these games. Here I just have to wait until morning. For a huge basketball fan like me, it's really just torture. The only thing that could make it worse is if the Blazers were involved. Thank God I won't have to worry about that until next season. :-) Also, Camp 50 is slowly getting funded, and thanks to all of you who have donated. If you haven't kicked in 10-20 TAX DEDUCTIBLE dollars so Ukrainian kids can go to a Summer camp, please do so. I would really appreciate it. Thanks! I love and miss you all!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home