Cliff Gardner

Monday, January 19, 2009

Tune in on Sunday!

This is the best show I've ever seen. The Tool Academy on VH1 is amazing. If I were to make a list of things that really, really bother me, I'm not sure what the exact order would be, but I can say with confidence that the following things would be included:

--Parades
--Cross-eyed children
--Super-macho, chest-thumping guys
--Girls who date super-macho, chest-thumping guys
--The Los Angeles Lakers

This show combines two of those things. The Tool Academy exists entirely to make fun of jerk guys and their idiot girlfriends who put up with them. The dudes are exactly who you would expect--emotional 6th graders and total losers who are completely unaware of how, well, toolish they are. Their girlfriends are arguably even more entertaining since every guy on this show has done or said about 15 things in the first two episodes that would have been automatic, global-killers for their "relationships" if the girls had any self-esteem whatsoever. I love it. LOVE IT. Try it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home