Cliff Gardner

Thursday, September 29, 2005

Should this concern me?

It's close to a weekend, meaning that I'm in Salem visiting Mandy. Before I left today, Mandy called and asked me to pick up some of her medication at the pharmacy in town, and I said sure, because I'm a nicest and most humble man ever. When I got there, though, they just gave me the medication despite the fact that I don't look like Amanda Guile in the least. How did they know I wasn't some deranged "I'll substitute your Prosac for tic-tacs and take the whole bottle over spring break" kind of guy? Shouldn't there be a tighter leash on who we sell drugs to?

Love ya, Moses. Keep hitting those low notes!

2 Comments:

  • I think you could look like a Mr. Guile, though. It just fits. Maybe that's just because I think of "argyle" though, and that makes me smile.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 9:21 PM  

  • It does concern me somewhat, but on the other hand, they have to be able to give out medications to parents/caretakers of the ill. I wonder if there could be a better system...ie, show ID for the more controlled stuff, and have to have a release for others to pick it up. Good thing to think about; I'll look into what the law is on this--and who knows, maybe it's another cause! :-)

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 8:45 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home