Cliff Gardner

Saturday, September 24, 2005

I must be blessed

Tomorrow night, I'll be watching two of my favorite shows premiere in succession and then I'll check out the show that everyone is talking about. First, I'll find out if Santos-McGarry are going to work as a ticket and who leaked the shuttle info to the press on "The West Wing." Then I'll find out if Mike can rescue Susan on "Desperate Housewives." Finally, I'll see if "Greys Anatomy" is any good. I think it will be awesome since Mandy is rarely off when it comes to TV. I'm sooooo excited! The TV Gods have blessed me since there are no conflicts between these three shows on the same night. No need for Tivo here!

8 Comments:

  • I'll just say it right now: Grey's Anatomy is the GREATEST SHOW ON TELEVISION. And take it from someone who hangs out with residents for 8 hours, they are exactly like that!

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 1:21 PM  

  • "If" Santos-McGarry is going to be a good ticket? If? What's wrong with you, boy!! IF? Shit.

    It's going to be a GREAT ticket.

    By Blogger Dr. X, at 4:12 PM  

  • I actually enjoy Grey's Anatomy a lot - I hope you do too :o)

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 8:29 PM  

  • Because we have no TV, we're going to crash my mom's Eugene place so Hadley (one of my roomies) can watch Desperate Housewives.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 1:26 AM  

  • I think I'm going to start watching Desperate Housewives! I know Grey;s Anatomy was okay last semester but I dind't become a regular. Maybe it got better, I don't know. Anyhoo, I feel much better thanks!

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 8:11 AM  

  • Definitely let me know how DH and GA go. I'm sad to miss them, but hey, I get to go laugh and gamble, what's better than that?
    -Mandy

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 1:07 PM  

  • Desperate Housewives is fun! (and hopelessly addicting...)

    By Blogger Amy, at 4:24 PM  

  • GA was good tonight - hope you enjoy!

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 8:06 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home