Cliff Gardner

Friday, December 02, 2005

I googled your mom last night

We all have our vices. Some of us are cruelly getting an entire city’s hopes up when we all know that a first round playoff collapse is inevitable. Others don’t fill up their gas tanks when they know that it freaks me out when it gets below a quarter-tank. However, my vice is simple: I inappropriately use google (and, let's be honest, I hyperlink to things too much. I mean really, who doesn't know what google is? But I digress...).

If I don’t know how to spell a word? No problem, I’ll google it! If I don’t know how to type the “U” with the little dots over it for a blog post about me being an ubersexual, have no fear! Google is here! I feel like those people who just stand on those long motorized walkways at airports as if they’re riding on the Tea Cups at Disneyland. That’s just not what they’re there for.

4 Comments:

  • But the best special character is the interrobang, isn't it ‽

    By Blogger Darryl, at 7:30 PM  

  • I use google as my spell check, too. Nice to know I'm not alone.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 1:04 AM  

  • I use google whenever I need to convert furlongs into nautical miles.

    By Blogger Matt, at 10:48 AM  

  • I had some random phone call a while ago, and thinking that it was someone who was drunk-dialing me, I googled the phone number that showed up on my call list.

    Yeah...it turned out to be some 90 year old who had dialed the wrong number. She could have passed for one of my drunk-dialing crazed friends any day!

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 1:46 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home