Cliff Gardner

Thursday, December 01, 2005

Shut up, I have something in my eyes!

I’m a bit of a crybaby, but not in the “oww, that rug burn hurts” sort of way. Instead, I'm a “aww, that’s so happy” kind of crier. Case in point: In the last 72 hours, I have cried while watching three different movies. First, I cried when Johnny and June Cash finally got together at the end of “Walk the Line,” then I cried during the life-support meeting in “Rent,” and finally I cried last night while watching the first five minutes of “Love Actually.” Maybe this makes me an übersexual.

5 Comments:

  • I LOVE Love Actually!!!! It's my favorite movie, seriously!

    It's kinda sweet that you cried, LOL.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 6:37 PM  

  • Love Actually is one of my favorite movies. I mean, the scene with the poet professing his love in broken Portugese! Oh man, gets me everytime. For real.

    By Blogger Matt, at 7:58 PM  

  • I think I read that "übersexual" article in the NY Times section that comes with the Süddeutsche Zeitung. I don't know how I feel about a miniature 8 page version of the NYT finding it necessary to list that as news... most recently myspace and self medication were on the front page while real issues were on the inside. I hope that Germany is getting a great impression of what is really important to Americans... uhhh.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 10:20 PM  

  • "Love, Actually" is so good! I am always reduced to tears when he stands outside Keira Knightley's door and professes his love for her!

    By Blogger Amy, at 12:04 AM  

  • i cried during love actually too - isn't just amazing??!

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 9:13 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home