Cliff Gardner

Monday, December 12, 2005

I have no taste in music, but still…

I don’t claim to have a good sense of what is and what is not good music. After all, I own several Backstreet Boys Albums and the Titanic Soundtrack. With that being said, however, there are some musical trends that I just can’t get past.

For instance, any music where the vowels outnumber the consonants just irks me. I like Green Day and Michelle Branch as much as the next guy, but after a while they just get on my nerves.

OH! And what’s with people screwing with words to make them fit? A good example is when rappers either don’t enunciate or eliminate entirely the “a” in “appreciate.” Even Kanye West does it and he’s a great rapper.

I wish they all could be On the Rocks.

1 Comments:

  • I love that you own BSB and Titanic. It makes me nostaligic for those days back in middle school and stuff.

    By Blogger Miss B, at 12:13 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home