Cliff Gardner

Tuesday, December 20, 2005

Two out of three? Damn right!

"Bill and Ted's Bogus Journey" is often overlooked in discussions about the great films of our generation, and that's sad because really, it's awesome. In one particular scene, Bill and Ted play Death in a game to determine whether or not they can return to earth. They choose battleship. When they win, Death refuses to let them go, and demands a rematch. Bill and Ted choose twister, and win again. This continues for a while, and eventually Death agrees to take them back to earth.

This got me thinking--if I had to play Death in a dame that would determine whether I went back to earth or stayed in hell forever, what would I play? Probably something about debate, running, poker, or even a nice round of "risk" or "pretty pretty princess."

What would you play?

1 Comments:

  • I would play Wheel of Fortune. After trying out for the show in L.A. three times, I figure I must be pretty good at it.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 6:59 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home