Cliff Gardner

Saturday, March 11, 2006

I want that mean cat from Cinderella!

My dog Tillie is really getting on my nerves. The other day she threw up all over the couch and looked really ashamed about it. See, I wouldn’t have minded so much had she not cared or had a little attitude about it, but her regret made her too normal and nice for words and that is just not what I’m looking for in an animal.

See, I’ve always wanted a pet with emotional baggage. A 32 pound cat is right up my alley. Preferably, if I didn’t know where he/she was in my house, I could just listen for labored breathing. If it pukes on the couch, I want it lying down next to it, smoking a cigarette with a look that screams, “what the hell are you gonna do about it?” Now THAT'S an attitude I can get behind!

5 Comments:

  • Thomas, the hilarious pet attitude post notwithstanding...you have WHAT throat???

    And you think you're going to run a 15k?

    You better have good debating skills, because so far, you're not convincing me.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 1:33 AM  

  • I'm bringing my rat terrier over to your house today.
    She hates me. You'll love her.

    By Blogger magic, and with love from Sam,, at 10:36 AM  

  • why doesnt sam have a blog up? i cant leave him comments...so ill leave him one here.

    to sam:
    you're aweso, please put up a blog. ill send in the workstudy paper monday.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 11:34 AM  

  • Thom....Next time we play catch phrase you are on my team.... I can't believe matt and Kirsten didn't get Arms race.. even with Ashley flinging her arms like a madwoman... I have a dog named OP my dad named him.... not like the kid from that one show.... OP stands for Opposition Patrol. My dad truly believes that our 40 pound golden retriever that looks like air bud will scare off someone who is trying to steal our grill...And he sheds like a Mo-Fo. Good luck on your race.

    By Blogger The Assassin (burrr), at 1:14 PM  

  • If I had a cat, it would have to be a fat cat. I couldn't love a skinny cat, but I could learn to love a fat cat I could poke.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 12:40 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home