Cliff Gardner

Monday, March 06, 2006

Wellness Matters. Not really.

I blogged before about my many hilarious attempts to get hired at a local health club called “Wellness Matters” and how they continually brushed me off instead of giving me a job. Well, it looks like not hiring me wasn’t the first bad business decision they made because they closed last week under mysterious circumstances. Serves them right, I would have been great at whatever health-related job they found for me! Seriously, I can run REALLY FAST, sort of, hit the occasional jump shot, and after playing racquetball with AshAttack! and Sam today, I am comfortable calling myself an authority in that arena, too. I've even been known to munch on the occasional Powerbar. Oh well. Much like me ever being as cool as monkeys, it just wasn’t meant to be.

6 Comments:

  • about racquetball... hey don't be modest or anything.

    By Blogger Ashley, at 9:34 PM  

  • 3 of u played on the little court?!?! wow, impressive...i'd b scared i'd get hit with the ball again

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 11:22 PM  

  • Screw them. That's karma, baby.

    By Blogger Your Friendly Neighborhood Clark Bar, at 2:37 PM  

  • omg i think i'm going to cry. bonobo's are my favorite animal of all time.

    *sniff* *sniff*

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 2:59 PM  

  • Kiyomi-- I vote we get school and dedicate our lives to saving the bonobo. You in?

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 2:20 PM  

  • quit not get

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 2:20 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home