Cliff Gardner

Thursday, March 16, 2006

Things to do before I die

Inspired by Jess:

--Run the Vancouver B.C. Marathon (ZAYNE!?)

--Live in a big city

--See an Atlanta Braves game at Turner Field

--Compete in a dualathon (for example, this one). I would say triathlon, but this list about stuff I want to do BEFORE I die, not WHILE I’M DYING and the swimming would kill me. No body fat. Sink like a rock.

--Get married to someone I love so much I can barely see straight and have a family with HER (thanks, Marie!)

--Open a 24 hour movie theatre (seriously! How rad would that be?)

--Drive across the country with a good friend

--Have someone love me the way I love them

--Learn how to make creme brule

Oddly enough, I hadn't thought of any of this stuff before I sat down to write this list. Good stuff to know.

6 Comments:

  • A. You're hilarious/delusional ("no body fat" - good one!).

    B. You have good taste (Creme brulee is about the best thing in the world).

    By Blogger magic, and with love from Sam,, at 11:56 AM  

  • I'm nominating Zayne as the drive across the country companion. Having done so one with her, I would not hesitate to do it again!

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 2:04 PM  

  • Mmmmmmm...creme brulee...There truly are fewer things in life better than creme brulee.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 4:33 PM  

  • ha ha, when i read the 'them' earlier i just thought you were being ambiguous. which is cool with me, we're totally open and accepting thomas, we love you no matter what. If nothing else, it improves your odds of finding mz./mr. right!

    also the movie theater sounds cool. when i'm too old to travel and make movies i want to open a book/record/coffee shop with a stage and live the rest of my life like the high fidelity dudes.

    By Blogger Ashley, at 9:06 PM  

  • I'm sure you will do it all!

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 2:03 AM  

  • I love that your list is a shorter then mine. Maybe it is because you are older and will die before me. I wonder if you should intigrate your "What to do before I die" list with your "WHO to do before I die".. that could be interesting.. Like would you save Felicity Huffman for last... or Selma Hayak.. because I don't know how much time you have before Felicity Huffman is too old.......

    By Blogger The Assassin (burrr), at 7:57 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home