Cliff Gardner

Sunday, March 12, 2006

Shamrock Run!

This morning Zayne and I ran the Shamrock Run in Portland and it was great! During the race, I learned a few things:

--Zayne and I both swerve like drunk drivers after running uphill for a few miles.

--Taken before a long run, Imodium AD is a lifesaver.

--I am in better shape than I thought I was; while my left knee is bothering me, other than that, I’m feeling pretty good a few hours later. The race didn’t kill me like I thought it might, considering my recent health issues.

--Zayne is a really awesome friend! OK, I knew that one before the race, but I’m still really glad we got to run together!

6 Comments:

  • Dude, fun times! *makes mental note about the Immodium.* Ha! Like I'm going to run anytime soon!

    By Blogger Christine, at 5:51 PM  

  • ha ha ha immodium, you crack me up! nice work! how long was it? 15 miles or something?

    By Blogger Ashley, at 8:33 PM  

  • That's awesome. I'm glad you had a good time, but I'm guessing you didn't win the beer :( ;)

    On a similar note, I've started running about 3 to 5 miles a day! I bet you never thought that'd happen!

    -Mandy

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 8:33 PM  

  • You are great. You could have left my ass at mile .5, but instead, you swerved along with me.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 9:25 PM  

  • And, thanks.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 9:26 PM  

  • So, did you win? Did you break to semi's?
    Wait, what event was this?

    By Blogger magic, and with love from Sam,, at 9:36 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home