Cliff Gardner

Tuesday, March 14, 2006

Who's on your list?

AshAttack mentioned to me recently that people should be allowed a list of five people/celebrities that they would be permitted to hook up with no matter what their relationship status. She mentioned that Gideon Yago was on her list, and I mentally hypothesized that the kid who played Hobie on Baywatch probably was too. This got me thinking about my own list, and this is what I came up with, in no particular order:

1) Felicity Huffman. I’ve had a crush on her since I first stumbled upon a 1:00 am Sports Night episode on Comedy Central when I was 17. I am a firm believer that there’s nothing sexier than talent, and she’s got boat-loads.

2) Gabrielle Union. I’ve seen the West Wing episode “The Benign Prerogative” about 25 times and still get annoyed with Charlie each time he treats her like shit.

3) Sarah Mclaughlin. I’ll be honest—I got really in to Lilith Fair in high school. However, my crush on Sarah reached new levels when I discovered how badass she was with the World on Fire video. Compassion=Sexy.

4) Salma Hayek. I’ve seen Fools Rush In dozens of times despite it also staring Paul Riser with better skin, Matthew Perry. Enough said.

5) YOUR NAME HERE! Cuddling enthusiast seeks awesome woman to watch movies, play sports and read while snuggling next to a warm fire. Call now, our 23 year old operator is standing by to participate in an emotionally fulfilling relationship that may or may not involve watching Say Anything and sleeping in on Sunday mornings while he makes you breakfast! Willing to disregard the rest of the list for the right person.

9 Comments:

  • thats so cute. If I were not in love with someone else so wonderful, I would be in love with you !

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 2:30 PM  

  • You're so funny!!! And very similar to Brian I might add...

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 2:57 PM  

  • Felicity Huffman, huh? I have to admit I'm surprised that list isn't peppered with Jennifer Love Hewitts and the like...

    By Blogger Your Friendly Neighborhood Clark Bar, at 3:50 PM  

  • My Top Five:
    1) Edward Norton- Have you SEEN fight club?
    2) Kiernan McCulky (Is he even 18 yet?)
    3)Tiger Woods
    4) Owen and Luke Wilson (they're brothers, so it only counts as one)
    5) Bode Miller....he is a baddass and he could give me a free ski lesson (If Bode Miller isn't available, I could take a funny guy like Adam Sandler or Dana Carvey..)
    -Also Rivers Cuomo from Weezer....

    By Blogger The Assassin (burrr), at 3:58 PM  

  • my favorite part? "willing to disregard the rest of the list for the right person"—this tells me you know what love is :)

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 5:14 PM  

  • You are so cheesy. It's wonderful.

    And, Salma Hayek? She's the embodiment of gorgeous.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 9:36 PM  

  • That's a really cool Sarah McLachlin video--very moving!

    If I could create a list, I'd put Keira Knightly and Kate Beckinsale at the top and the rest would just fail to matter....although I don't know if they would be worth leaving a relationship for!

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 12:09 AM  

  • i'm surprised, i would have pegged you more for a Natalie fan. all's i'm sayin'.

    also, very funny with the baywatch line. fyi, i had to click that link to even figure out who you were talking about.

    and postscript--you are so transparent (see number 5). but it's cool :)

    By Blogger Ashley, at 12:34 AM  

  • 1. Antonio Banderas. Seriously, he wouldn't even have to touch me. Just talk to me.
    2. Colin Firth. He WAS Mr. Darcy. I'm sorry, I know it's pathetic, but that's totally enough for me.
    3. Bill Pullman. I know, I know. I like my men geeky and sweet.
    4. Harrison Ford circa Indiana Jones.
    5. Cary Grant circa some time significantly before he died. So maybe this isn't realistic... but seriously? Pretty much the most charming man who ever lived.

    By Blogger haylie, at 4:20 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home