Cliff Gardner

Thursday, July 20, 2006

More crack than Dubya went through during his "lost" years

The Good News: I finally bought Moneyball today while Tiffanie and I were at Powell's and I must say that it's living up to the hype so far and I really like it.

The Bad News: I have a huge crack in my windshield (it looks kind of like this) and I have no idea how it got there. Yucca looks like she got into a bar fight and lost, which makes sense since she's my car and I would probably lose in a bar fight too.

The fun, random news: Liz gets back from Thailand in roughly a week. Oh, and if I run six more miles this week, I'll set a personal record. :-)

4 Comments:

  • You run those miles, you enjoy that girlfriend, and you fix that car! You do it!

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 12:39 AM  

  • Yea on the personal best and returning sweetie!

    As for the car, I've had a few new windshields...it doesn't have to start with a big bang-- a little chip can do it. Check your car insurance to make sure it isn't covered and then call around for a good deal -- glass places are pretty competitive and will do it at your home or work.

    By Blogger Inside the Philosophy Factory, at 8:33 AM  

  • HAHA so are you going to be a pimp like that guy (in the vid)? yes, that was muy sexy.

    Sorry about your car though. That sucks. But congrats on Moneyball!

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 10:16 AM  

  • What is your current personal best?

    By Blogger truax, at 6:35 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home