Cliff Gardner

Friday, December 15, 2006

Almost a PCV!

I got my hair cut very short a few days ago and I'm having trouble recognizing the person I see in the mirror as a result...I look like Dave Mathews, so I've been singing the lyrics to "Crash," the only Dave song I know well, pretty much all the time as a joke. My big language test went really well, I think, and I'm convinced that I know enough Russian to make it in this country when I go to my site, which is awesome! My Cluster is AMAZING and I'm going to miss them all very much. I love you all!

7 Comments:

  • You are amazing, T-Mac! Congrats on the testage! When will your PCV title take effect? Miss you tons and tons. Think about you all the time!

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 10:05 AM  

  • Can you post a photo of you with short hair? I'd like to see your definition of "very short."
    You are a language super-star!!

    By Blogger magic, and with love from Sam,, at 4:46 PM  

  • Man, I wish I knew Russian. People in China think I am Russian, I feel like I should be able to say something in Russian back to them.

    Also, my toilet flushes by itself. It weirds me off.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 4:43 PM  

  • dude, lets play basketball...bring some russian dudes to play with us. we could be ringers...

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 1:54 AM  

  • Wonderful to see that things are going well.

    Take care and have a great holiday!

    By Blogger Inside the Philosophy Factory, at 12:49 PM  

  • Congrats, Thomas! I'm so proud of you staying alive and functional in that Ukrainian cold :)

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 4:38 PM  

  • Say howdy hello. Just (finally) checking in. We miss u. David H. was asking after you at the Assy mtg last night and I said you're doing great (cause I just knew you were) then followed up today (finally) to find your blog and (guess what?) you are doin great! Awesome.

    Will write a more sedate newsy letter and send it when I know your new address.

    Always knew you'd ace the language stuff.

    By Blogger Roger, at 2:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home