Cliff Gardner

Monday, September 12, 2005

Wow, I'm impressed

I'm blogging from the brand new Pacific University Library. We're talking three stories of academic goodness. Seriously, I want to have our wedding reception here. Either here or the local internet cafe. I'm not picky.

Just to be clear, Mandy and I aren't engaged (but don't let that stop you from buying us things) and it's IKEA not Wikea. Oh, and the coaches conference went fine...I baptized Sam into the world of old man Simpson's by forcing him to watch two episodes at the hotel.

2 Comments:

  • Thanks for that caviate. If you hadn't clarified that we weren't engaged, you know we would have gotten calls from everyone! Anyway, we're not having our reception anywhere near FG. Sorry pal. Remember weddings are for girls, guys just need to show up!
    -Mandy

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 7:47 PM  

  • Coaching is so fun! Thinking about wedding stuff is always so exciting, but not having that ring kinda makes one sad.... but ohh well.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 8:47 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home