Cliff Gardner

Monday, September 12, 2005

Don't sweat the small stuff, or the really important stuff

Here's a list of things that I really need to do, haven't done, and still am not stressed out about:

--Take a full, timed practice LSAT
--Write my personal statement
--Deliver LSDAS letter of recommendation forms to the folks I've asked
--Have my transcript sent to the LSDAS
--Get another job in Forest Grove
--Fill out a single law school application

I know I'll get all of this stuff done, and I'll probably do it all over the course of a really stressful week. But that week is not this week. And I'm ok with that. Next week is looking good, though, because I can feel my stress level inching higher on me.

2 Comments:

  • Yeah, it's really true. It's fine that you haven't actually filled out an application yet--most don't begin until October 1st--however, you really, really need to get serious about this stuff in a hurry.

    The LSAT should be your #1 priority right now.

    By Blogger Dr. X, at 2:23 PM  

  • I agree. I need to be taking the GRE in the very near future.
    I'm trying not to stress.
    When I stress out about things, I just end up feeling shitty and irritable. And I can actually feel the years of my life being wrung out of me.
    We'll take care of business eventually.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 5:40 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home