Cliff Gardner

Wednesday, September 14, 2005

DB8 wear is hot

I think I dress pretty well. Admittedly I have Mandy to thank for that since I'm basically her only slightly oversized Ken doll. Today, however, since I had three practice debate rounds in a row scheduled with various teams, I decided to wear my "debate is life, the rest is just prep time" shirt to get in the mood. On my way to the team room, I walked passed a group of about a dozen sorority girls. They read my shirt, giggled and whispered to each other as we passed. I had two simultaneous thoughts:

1) You wish you were this cool
2) My girlfriend is hotter than all of you

4 Comments:

  • hey, check out this website... I know I don't have enough of answers on the subject and this will probably help. http://www.bnasaa.org/SEXUALITY.htm

    By Blogger Miss B, at 9:51 AM  

  • HAHAHAHAHHA! I LOVE your outlook! And it is soooo true, LOL

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 11:56 AM  

  • Right on all accounts!!!

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 12:17 PM  

  • Maybe they thought the shirt was funny :(

    By Blogger Dr. X, at 9:20 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home