Cliff Gardner

Thursday, December 22, 2005

I love my job!

There are dozens of reasons why my job at Pacific is awesome, but today I got another one. My paydays are on the 15th and 31st of every month. Normally when a payday falls on a weekend or on a holiday, the University sends my check out on the closest-preceding business day (usually a Friday), which is nice. However, since the University is closed for winter break from today until January 2nd, I was expecting to get my check on or around the 3rd, and honestly, I was a little bummed about that. Let’s just say that paying for all of those law schools applications really tapped me out. Anyway, my check arrived TODAY, a full ELEVEN DAYS EARLIER than I expected it! Yay! My job is awesome!

6 Comments:

  • My job is still 2 paychecks behind. I'm envious.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 2:42 PM  

  • ...and your job loves you. When are you going to stop with this law school nonsense? I can't believe you don't want to be a permanent, part-time forensics coach in the town of your childhood.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 7:02 PM  

  • YYYAAAAAY! I'm so glad your office isn't run by jerks!!!

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 8:33 PM  

  • Pretty much. Pacific is cool like that. Just one more reason why we rock...and so do you!

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 10:21 PM  

  • Eh, USC paid me two days ago. :-P But yeah - working for an educational institution rocks. :)

    By Blogger Allan T Michaels, at 10:25 AM  

  • working for free rocks because then you don't have to worry about filling out time sheets. of course, then you don't get any money either, but yeah....

    By Blogger Miss B, at 12:54 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home