Cliff Gardner

Tuesday, December 27, 2005

*Putting on my nerd hat….*

I know Luke was a Jedi Knight and all, but I still think he got the raw end of the deal in terms of home planets and I’m betting he was pissed off about that when he found out where his twin sister Leia grew up. To illustrate my point, here’s a scene from their childhood:

On Alderaan...

Hot house boy: Would you like more grapes, Princess Leia?

Leia: What a STUPID question. You’re USELESS! Go make me a Faberge Egg omelet, Marco. NOW, BITCH!

Hot house boy: Yes, Princess.

Meanwhile, on Tatooine…

Uncle Owen: LUKE! You still haven’t finished your chores! Feed the hog, then go to the market and get some parts for my pod racer, and don’t give me any shit about Tuscan Raiders shooting at you again. When you get back, you’re shaving my back.

Luke: God damn it.

3 Comments:

  • But he gets a light saber! But he gets a light saber! Er...yet another example from me about how we the poor justify our oppression. :-D

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 5:03 PM  

  • Yummy... I would love to be a princess, LOL

    Have a good one!

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 7:28 AM  

  • sign me up to be a princess

    By Blogger Miss B, at 11:23 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home