Cliff Gardner

Thursday, February 23, 2006

Paging Dr. Freud

Last night I had this dream where I was eating dinner with Ashley, Jess and Sam. For some reason, we were eating fried chicken, and I kept asking them if they were going to eat the fatty skin part on their plates. When they kept refusing to give there’s to me, I remember getting really, really mad, flipping the table over and storming out. As my alarm woke me up, I was both very hungry and very mad at the three of them. I guess their “fatty fatty 2 x 4, can’t fit through the kitchen door" comments are starting to sink in.

I'm gonna go get some KFC.

3 Comments:

  • uuuhhh.......Sorry? I'm never what sure what the proper etiquette for being mean in someone's dream is. I'll try to give you my fatty chicken next time. Oh, here is a new little ditty" Taco's Burrito's It's coming out your speedo" I'l have to sing it to you for it to make any sense though.

    By Blogger The Assassin (burrr), at 11:58 PM  

  • When I was 12 years old, I saw a television program demonstrating the strength of chicken skin. I don't remember the details, but I do remember being shocked that both raw and cooked chicken skin could hold outrageous amounts of weight. I haven't eaten chicken skin since that show.

    Oh, and you're not THAT fat...

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 10:24 AM  

  • for the record, you had me dead on. i would never give you my fatty chicken skin, i LOVE that shit!

    and KFC doesn't count as chicken, unless by chicken you mean mutated-6-winged-4-thighed-zero-beaked-bizarro-creature.

    By Blogger Ashley, at 11:07 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home