Cliff Gardner

Sunday, February 19, 2006

Three cheers for poverty!

So, two good things happened to me financially in the last 36 hours. First, I found out that I’m going to be getting a boat load of money back on my taxes this year, almost enough to finish my time machine. Don’t worry, soon that Dennis Rodman movie won’t even be a memory. Second, we finished my FAFSA, and my EFC is $0.00, meaning that I’ll hopefully get a lot of financial aid for law school, THANK GOD. Insect trespassing law here I come! Roaches beware!

5 Comments:

  • Why is it that I never get as much in tax returns as I think I will? It's still better than the last couple years of owing money at tax time because not enough was taken out... grrrrr. When you perfect your time machine, could you go back and invest in Apple, Google, and Enron (I'll know when to get out this time) for me? Awesome, thanks.

    By Blogger SDeGroot, at 11:54 PM  

  • That is awesome. Now use that financial aid to GO TO HOWARD!!! (Just saying...)

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 12:12 AM  

  • but the shaq movie is safe, right?

    please don't touch that one. it's a classic.

    By Blogger Ashley, at 2:25 PM  

  • Remind me, which law schools are you looking at?

    By Blogger Your Friendly Neighborhood Clark Bar, at 3:23 PM  

  • That's awesome. I'm only expected to pay $1500 toward mine. I love not claiming my parents' income!
    -Mandy

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 8:33 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home