Cliff Gardner

Thursday, February 23, 2006

This post is just an excuse to sooth my hyper linking habit

See, this is why I would make a great NBA General Manager. That, and this. But hey, the one thing I can say about being a Blazer fan is that at least I’m not a Knicks fan! In unrelated news, the federal government has caught up with pretty much every parli team in the country, rock on.

The Hatfield tournament is tomorrow and the day after, and then the national qualifier is on Sunday, so I might not get to update for a while. If you really need a CG fix, feel free to read some of the stuff I wrote on Online Onslaught as "Precious Panda."

4 Comments:

  • Thomas, I love you. Have a great weekend!

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 5:58 PM  

  • Yeah thomas, that hyperlinking habit sure is a problem! GEEZ!

    actually, i love to do it too.

    By Blogger Ashley, at 7:49 PM  

  • You always did like to hyperlink. I hope the qual is going well! And the most important thing about law schools is getting into that one that you really want--you've already done that! I'm still waiting on Seattle.
    -Mandy

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 10:40 AM  

  • Good Lord, man! One more hyperlink and you would've sent me into a link-induced coma!

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 11:38 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home