Cliff Gardner

Wednesday, March 01, 2006

I won’t be single for long!

In order to work my way back into the dating pool, I’ve developed some quasi-hilarious pick up lines/conversation stimulators that I will never actually use, maybe.

--It has been about five years since the Spice Girls split up, and I for one think it is time for a reunion!

--Boy am I glad I put deodorant on this morning….oh wait that was yesterday.

--I’ve always wanted a pony.

--Wanna arm wrestle?

--I figure I’m just gonna wait this rash out. What could go wrong?

--Yea, well I host LAN parties.

--You smell like oatmeal! Yum!

8 Comments:

  • I know some girls that would totally fall for the Spice Girls line...at least on New Year's...

    By Blogger Zayne, at 11:51 PM  

  • #1 - deodorant
    #2 - LAN parties

    And they are good! Good luck, sir.

    By Blogger Mike O, at 1:00 AM  

  • Ooh, definitely go for the arm wrestling one. That even tops the, "Of course I'm a clean person! I scrub my bath tiles with the callouses on my feet" line! =)

    By Blogger Cassie, at 1:38 AM  

  • The oatmeal line would go infinitely better you sneak up behind the person, bury your nose in their hair, and do a really obnoxious inhale/smelling of it.

    By Blogger Matt, at 4:32 AM  

  • what, were you not satisfied with the classy old "read my blog" line?

    save some women for everyone else, GEEZ!

    By Blogger Ashley, at 10:13 AM  

  • How about the line that you tried last week -

    "Yes, I live with my parents - but I don't live in the basement."

    How did that one work out?

    By Blogger magic, and with love from Sam,, at 11:40 AM  

  • I think the Spice Girls one is a winner. Save it as your secret weapon. ;)

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 12:32 PM  

  • RZ'sC: I may be that girl.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 7:24 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home