Cliff Gardner

Monday, April 24, 2006

Rockin' Robins

When I came home from Florida I discovered that I had some new neighbors. Right outside my second-floor office at Pacific, a family of Robins had built a nest against the glass in the corner where my two windows connected. Needless to say, I was pretty excited. However, when I came into the office today, I noticed three little, light blue eggs in the nest! Awww! This is just about the cutest thing ever and I’ve got a bird’s eye view, pun intended!

6 Comments:

  • your grandma was on fire?

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 2:34 PM  

  • We had birds nest between our window and storm-window in Omaha. It was really cool, a close-up view of the miracle of life..

    until, of course, we found several of the dead babies on the sidewalk... sleeping...

    trust me, when they are no longer in the nest -- go out of the building the other way for a while.

    By Blogger Inside the Philosophy Factory, at 6:18 PM  

  • T-Mac, you would enjoy nature.

    By Blogger truax, at 6:47 PM  

  • Thanks for all of your comments lately!

    That sounds kind of neat, being able to watch the birds :)

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 8:51 PM  

  • Have you thought of names yet for your babies?

    By Blogger magic, and with love from Sam,, at 9:03 PM  

  • Holy crap! Can I come see them?
    Let's go to the zoo!
    Gosh, I'm such a cliche of myself.
    Anyway, can I come see the robins?

    By Blogger haylie, at 11:06 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home