Cliff Gardner

Monday, May 15, 2006

The bite marks alone...

My ideal vacation is somewhere in the Deep South. No, seriously. Come on guys, stop laughing!

Honestly, if money and time weren’t barriers, I would go to Atlanta for a few days and watch the Atlanta Braves play a three game set against the Mets. After that demolition was complete, I would swing down to Tallahassee and hang out with David and Kristen for a few days, watch Grey’s Anatomy re-runs and play with their new puppy, which I’m told has the bladder of a toddler and is twice as cute. After that, I would probably go to a nice, remote cabin where I would read a lot and nap. Maybe I would even go snorkeling, hoping to avoid getting EATEN BY AN ALLIGATOR.

6 Comments:

  • That does suprise me. While you were down there, would you want to play a pickup game with some guys from Gainesville?

    By Blogger truax, at 1:04 AM  

  • I totally read that article last night - 50 miles south of Gainesville!!! I was going to send you the article, but didn't want to make you nauseous. I only want to cause nausea with crossed eyes.

    By Blogger magic, and with love from Sam,, at 10:13 AM  

  • i'm with you on the braves!

    By Blogger Ashley, at 11:06 AM  

  • Sorry -- a vacation in the deep south in SUMMER sounds like hell... I'm not a fan of the south... I like Florida in small doses, which is good since most of my family lives there now (boo moving away from Iowa, but I understand it...).

    Are you going??

    Why do you need road-trip books??

    By Blogger Inside the Philosophy Factory, at 5:20 AM  

  • I say briefly: Best! Useful information. Good job guys.
    »

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 6:38 AM  

  • Hi! Just want to say what a nice site. Bye, see you soon.
    »

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 6:43 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home