Cliff Gardner

Monday, May 15, 2006

Why can't I gain weight when it is cold out?

Tonight I played “Mr. Coffee” in Jess’ final directing play and I think it went really well. However, the pants from my suit, which I hadn’t worn since AFA a year ago, were, shall we say, fairly snug. I think there’s some weight, pun intended, to the idea that I’m getting a little junk in the trunk. Seriously, these things were sprayed on. Anyway, I’m glad I could help J-Po out, she rocks.

Random food for thought: why is it socially unacceptable for men to pierce their belly buttons? HUH?!

7 Comments:

  • Don't do any impromptu sales speeches in that suit that would require you to bend over.

    By Blogger truax, at 9:10 PM  

  • I wonder if the playwright's intent was for Mr. Coffee to wear spandex - cuz you basically did - and you looked pretty hot.

    By Blogger magic, and with love from Sam,, at 10:02 PM  

  • well, I think that the teleporting, future-seeing, hell visitor, aka. Mr. Coffee, would wear really tight pants.

    Observation #1: Men wearing really tight pants..Akward
    Women wearing really tight pants....Hot

    Observation #2:
    Men wearing really baggy pants...acceptable
    Women wearing really baggy pants...lesbian.

    By Blogger The Assassin (burrr), at 11:38 PM  

  • step out of the gender box, thomas ;) piercing is self-expression... i know, i have a scar on my eyebrow to prove it.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 1:10 PM  

  • Piercing buddy!!!

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 11:25 PM  

  • Very pretty design! Keep up the good work. Thanks.
    »

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 6:46 AM  

  • What a great site, how do you build such a cool site, its excellent.
    »

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 6:50 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home