Cliff Gardner

Wednesday, June 28, 2006

Just the men

Mom is in Utah at a stamping conference (I swear I’m not making that up) and Katie is in Corvallis all summer, and that leaves just dad and me at the house for the next few days. So far I think we’ve been doing ok, aside from the cold war over who should do the dishes—they’re piling up in the sink in a stack that resembles a county dump. I really feel like we aught to be doing more male bonding with our time together. Maybe I’ll suggest cutting down a tree or wrestling bears or something.

4 Comments:

  • If you need a chainsaw for the tree cutting, I'll let you use the one on my belt...

    By Blogger truax, at 9:35 PM  

  • Just don't leave the dishes for your Mom! Hubby felt really guilty when I got home from my TFC conference and started to do his dishes...

    By Blogger Inside the Philosophy Factory, at 6:46 AM  

  • I love that your mom is at a stamping conference! Maybe you and your dad could do some work in the back yard, he always seemed to have projects going on back there!
    -Mandy

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 10:12 AM  

  • or clubbing seals! yeah, that's manly. ;)

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 10:15 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home