Cliff Gardner

Sunday, April 15, 2007

Rabies-free since '83!

I'm back home after the first three of five rounds of rabies shots and I'm fine...I'm going to have by babushka give me the last two! Just remind me to chain myself up before the next full moon. :-) Not much to say on my end--less than two more months left in the school year. I'm going to show some episodes of "The Office" to my English Club kids tomorrow so now Ukrainians will know the genius of Michael Scott and Dwight Shrut. Also, I've signed up to do a couple of camps this summer--one called "Big Bang" (insert joke here) and one called "TOBE" (teaching our boys to excel). I'll be co-teaching a gender and race class at BB and TOBE is the camp I'm doing through the Gender and Development (GAD) working group. Speaking of which, my buddy and GAD co-member KATIE SHEETS tells me that her mom reads my blog and is now concerned for her daughter over the possibility of dog attacks, and I just want to say that my attack really was an anomaly--despite the high number of street dogs, it is very rare for someone to be growled at, let alone bitten, so I'm sure Katie will be fine, but thanks for reading!
I got some great packages and letters from folks lately--my parents are amazing and I love them tons--so yea. Life is good!

2 Comments:

  • Where can I get a babushka?

    Rememer Dwight's acceptance speech for his sales honor? I might show that to my class. If they're good.

    By Blogger magic, and with love from Sam,, at 8:44 PM  

  • Psh, getting rabies is like getting chicken pox, everyone needs them at least a couple times.

    By Blogger T-Funny, at 9:05 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home