Cliff Gardner

Monday, June 18, 2007

Hello campers

Schooooooool's out for Summmmmmmah! However, that doesn't mean I really get a break anytime soon because starting this week, my month-long Summer camp dance party begins and I'm super excited about if....if I don't update this blog for a while, it's because I'm singing camp songs (LET ME SEE YOUR FUNKY CHICKEN!) and teaching Ukrainian kids the Macarena. I'll be doing my best "Ug" impression from "Salute Your Shorts" so basically life is great! Hugs and love to everyone!

6 Comments:

  • I couldn't imagine a better camp counselor. Enjoy the ride, buddy!

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 1:38 PM  

  • Oh Thomas! The Macarena? I thought you were supposed to be helping!

    j/k ;)

    By Blogger Shea, at 2:33 PM  

  • Sounds like a blast, Counselor Thomas!(I'm trying really hard to remember a camp song to sing to you... got nothing, sorry).

    By Blogger MaryAnn, at 3:03 PM  

  • Can you record you singing the line "and the boys they say that I´m buena" and put it on your blog?

    It will remind me of all the old times when you would sing that song.

    By Blogger magic, and with love from Sam,, at 10:32 PM  

  • Yay for summer! You have almost made it through your first year abroad! I so proud of you!!!!

    By Blogger T-Funny, at 6:22 PM  

  • We run, we jump, we swim, we play
    We row and go on trips
    But one thing that lasts forever
    Are our dear friendships

    Camp Anawanna
    We hold you in our hearts
    And when we think about you
    It makes me wanna fart

    "It's I hope we never part, now get it right or pay the price."

    We will share a lifetime
    of the fondest memories
    By the lake of Anawanna
    Set in the old pine trees

    Camp Anawanna
    We hold you in our hearts
    And when we think about you
    This thing came apart
    think Anawanna, speak
    Anawanna, live Anawanna. Ug!

    By Blogger Hannah Kali, at 11:23 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home