Cliff Gardner

Wednesday, February 04, 2009

Happy birthday to me!

I turn 26 today. *High-Five!* Wow. I'm fighting the urge to not sound like that guy from "Garden State" who's all, "I'm only 26, it's not like I have to figure out my whole life right now." Actually, things are going really well over here at camp T-Mac. I'm coaching not one but TWO squads that I love, and I'm dating an amazing woman who loves me loves me loves me, which is always good. Plus, I've got one of THESE and it's totally changing how I run, which is good because I can afford to lose some weight (I've gone from "healthily filled-out to "dangerously overweight" in the two and a half months since I've been back). The next few months are going to be really exciting, so I'll try to keep the 2 of you who read this blog updated.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home