Cliff Gardner

Thursday, April 02, 2009

Too much madness....

You know you've been watching too much college basketball when something like this happens. So, last night I had a very vivid dream in which I was working as a technician in a college computer lab at the University of Connecticut. I know it was UConn because at some point, AJ Price kicked down the door and tried to take half a dozen laptops (which actually happened). I tackled him in my dream, and woke up with a start to find that I was fiercely hugging Jessica in a tackling-like grip. She slept through it, and I was a little freaked out. Needless to say, I'll be really happy when the Final Four finally happens this weekend.

In other news, and I'll write more about this later, I'm now a 49er! I've decided to attend California State University-Long Beach in the Fall, and I couldn't be more excited about it. For more information about CSULB, please consult this informational video.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home