Cliff Gardner

Wednesday, September 07, 2005

Hey, shut up!

Like most people, I have little things that I keep to myself. These are small secrets of mine that I've keep bottled up. Well NO MORE! From this day forward, I refuse to be ashamed of the following:

--The first CD's I bought were the "Top Gun" soundtrack, the "Rocky IV" soundtrack, the "Titanic" soundtrack, and "Jock Jams Volume 2."

--I like Hillary Clinton and will vote for her in 2008 if she runs.

--I didn't like the movie "Garden State."

--I think people who don't like "The West Wing" are, with a few exceptions, slow witted.

--I stopped liking the Portland Trailblazers when they were mean, but not when they were/are bad.

--I have a horrible sense of direction and have no desire to improve upon it.

--I've been an on-again, off-again pro wrestling fan for the last ten years.

--I think that the band "Savage Garden" kicks ass.

--I had a crush on former U.S. Gymnast Dominique Dawes.

5 Comments:

  • This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 6:19 PM  

  • This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 6:22 PM  

  • I totally am with you on directions and Garden State. Totally not on Hillary Clinton. But you knew that.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 8:45 PM  

  • what is up with all the ads?

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 12:55 AM  

  • Hey, I'm blogging while at the Writing Center! Do you find that hot?

    -Mandy

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 3:46 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home