Cliff Gardner

Sunday, December 04, 2005

Oh I'm sorry, we were talking about chocolate

Mandy: *Going to do laundry* Honey, please tell me when "Grey's Anatomy" is back from commercial, ok?

Me: Sure, no problem.

Five minutes later...

Mandy: You didn't tell me it was back!

Me: Oh...sorry.

Ten minutes later...

Mandy: *Going to do more laundry* Ok, seriously sweetie, please tell me when it's back from commercial this time, ok?

Me: Deal.

Five minutes later...

Mandy: HONEY! You didn't tell me that it was back from commercial again!

Me: I'm really bad at this game.

5 Comments:

  • Greatest show ever. How dare you torture her like that? Every second is crucial.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 12:56 AM  

  • Have you seen The Island (with Ewan McGregor and Scarlett Johansson)? GREAT flick, and I remember you saying that you are allowed one celebrity crush and it was her. She's pretty cute in the movie, you should check it out!! Though I'm sure she is not as cute as Mandy :)

    By Blogger RainShine, at 7:49 AM  

  • ok, why is there not a tivo in that house? then she can just pause it and not worry about missing a moment! :) That's what we do in my house... and we generally watch shows about 15 mins. after they start if we are home when they are on so we can fast forward through commericals. Gosh, I don't know what i would do without tivo.

    By Blogger Miss B, at 12:52 PM  

  • How could you let her miss Grey's Anatomy?!!?!?! GASP! You're fired! ;)

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 7:43 AM  

  • I would be SO sad that you were so bad at that game, I LOVE that show!

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 5:03 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home