Cliff Gardner

Tuesday, January 24, 2006

I am the anti-cool

Let the record show that:

--I do not own an iPod.

--I know nothing about music. Seriously, I own several "Jock Jams" albums.

--I am not a genius like most of my friends. You know who you are.

--I have no fashion sense...it's really amazing that I can dress myself almost every morning.

--I like blogging and read/comment on other blogs that I like at least twice a day.

--I spend more that $5.00 but less that $30.00 on my haircut.

--I own a PC (which is in the process of being fixed, finally, by the way) instead of a Mac.

--I drive a 1989 Chrysler New Yorker that I named after a debate round (Yucca!).

--I weigh 125 pounds and am 5’7’’. BUT IT’S ALL MUSCLE!?!

--I look forward to the rare occasions when I get to see my friends. See you tomorrow Amy!

--I am so not cool that I’m afraid if I gave Ian, Marie or Andrea a hug, they would melt.

7 Comments:

  • I think I have to disagree with the 125 pounds. You've got to be up to 140 or so -- with that gut you're working on. You gotta back off of the candy bars, fatty.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 10:24 PM  

  • 1) I think these are all reasons why you actually cooler than most.

    2) I think your facebook picture best reflects my first point above.

    3) I think I have seen pediatric patients who weigh more than you.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 11:26 PM  

  • reason number [whatever]: you will enjoy this:
    http://www.script-o-rama.com/movie_scripts/e/election-script-transcript-reese-witherspoon.html

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 11:52 PM  

  • remember that everything in life is circular some how. the further you think you are getting from cool, the closer you are coming back around to it :)

    SEE YOU TOMORROW

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 8:28 AM  

  • Oh come on, you know you could always give me a hug :-D

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 11:28 AM  

  • Wow, jock jams. Whew. Well, we can still hug whenever you want!

    By Blogger Dr. X, at 11:57 AM  

  • You should eat more food :)
    Han^2

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 12:07 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home