Cliff Gardner

Tuesday, February 07, 2006

Great tournament moment

When we landed in San Diego this weekend, everyone was excited and several folks were tossing out ideas about what to do if we had any down time while in So Cal. Haylie (an absolute sweetheart who works really hard and has been doing great all year) and Ashley (a total rockstar and someone who you can tell is laughing three towns over, seriously, her laughs are so awesome) have the following exchange that I think pretty well sums up the many aspects of Pacific Forensics as well as their wonderful personalities:

Ashley: LET'S GO TO TIJUANA!
Haylie: Let's go to the zoo!

For the record, we compromised by watching several episodes of "The Office," and everyone was happy.

8 Comments:

  • LOL-- I have done that Tijuana trip and the last time I was at the SD zoo a goat ate my dress; "The Office" was the safest choice.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 12:31 AM  

  • The Office is a great choice anywhere, especially the British version (hint hint - you should get on that ;D )

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 9:10 AM  

  • Tom, I meant to call you, but then, I looked up from my paper and it was 2:00 am. So, I just need to know how much the entry fee is. Then, I'll know how possible it will be for me...

    I'll try and call you tonight, but I do have a mind like a sieve...

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 2:42 PM  

  • for the record tijuana was jess's idea. oh, maybe you didn't catch that because she said "T.J." a little inside, i know.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 3:40 PM  

  • Why didn't you add your comment?

    T-Mac: Let's start celebrating my birthday! What did you all bring me?

    By Blogger magic, and with love from Sam,, at 9:56 PM  

  • The United States State Department and the United States Department of Homeland Security made it so we couldn't do Ashley's (well, Jess's) idea about Tijuana. They think we're going to smuggle some Mexican over the border to be the next staple flunkie!

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 11:16 AM  

  • ahhh, another staple flunky? I think I will have to retire now

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 8:42 AM  

  • Next time we go to San Diego, can we PLEASE go to the zoo???

    By Blogger haylie, at 6:10 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home