Cliff Gardner

Wednesday, February 01, 2006

Let's compare things!

This edition is: Sebastian Telfair vs. Puppies Behind Bars

Round One: Contribution(s) to society

PBB: Being cuddly, finding drugs and bombs, rehabilitating felons

Telfair: Being the shoot-first point guard on a team with a 16-27 record

Winner: Puppies

Round Two: Haircut

PBB: Short and brown, shed it everywhere you go

Telfair: The short, classy buzz

Winner: Telfair

Round Three: Relationship to the printed word

PBB: Shit on ripped up library book pages in prison

Telfair: Indirectly produce what the puppies shit on

Winner: Draw

Round Four: Popular opinion at first glance

PBB: Awwww! You're just the cutest little puppy ever! Come here, I'll scratch your belly!

Telfair: What the hell is Jaleel White doing playing for the Blazers?

Winner: Puppies

Your winner, on a 2-1 decision, PUPPIES BEHIND BARS!

4 Comments:

  • Ha ha. Those puppies are tricky...

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 10:46 PM  

  • this is fun! you should do more of these little contests, i dig them.

    p.s. my link below is now directly to my blog on myspace :)

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 11:23 PM  

  • I'm sorry, I actually don't get it... But I want a puppy :)

    It's just one of those days...

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 8:21 AM  

  • I like puppies.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 7:28 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home