Cliff Gardner

Thursday, January 26, 2006

Columbian Friends Volume Six: Amy Sample

Right around the time I graduated from high school, I was really in to the movie “Memento.” It was deep, funny, original and clever. In a lot of ways, Memento just kicked a lot of ass. But, even though I owned a copy, when I went to college it somehow got misplaced, and one thing led to another and for whatever reason, I didn’t watch it during the entire time I was at Willamette. Then, yesterday, I was going through my closet and found it under some old jeans and was really excited! I immediately watched it and remembered why I loved it so much the first time around, vowing to not let myself forget how awesome it is again. Yup, that’s pretty much what happened with my really good friend Amy, too. But not to worry, Amy! Just like Memento is going back on my shelf of DVD’s, I am going to put lots of effort into our friendship again and I promise to not forget about you under a pile of old jeans!

3 Comments:

  • Aw, well, that's really sweet of you, LOL!

    I honestly, hate momento, but I think it's bcz I HAD to watch it and write a paper on it my Sr year iin HS....

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 7:06 AM  

  • I watched Momento with you at your house. Ironic?

    Alas, destiny. :)

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 8:28 AM  

  • That was great. YOU rock.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 10:41 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home