Cliff Gardner

Friday, March 24, 2006

Just call me Sister Mary Clarence

NPDA is this weekend, so I won't be updating until Monday/Tuesday. I think my teams are going to do well! It is weird judging for Willamette one weekend and coaching Pacific the next. The best analogy I can think of is Sister Act Two. Willamette is that huge, really good choir that usually dominates everyone, and Pacific is that smaller inner-city San Francisco choir with lots of personality that can either hit or miss. I am part of the machine one weekend and raging against it the next. Weird. However, the best part of the Sister Act Dos analogy is that I get to shout AshAttack's favorite line of the movie, "GIVE US BACK OUR CONSENT FORMS!" all weekend for no apparent reason.

5 Comments:

  • you shout it loud, brother.

    and stick it to the man.

    By Blogger Ashley, at 12:58 PM  

  • I love how telling your movie references always are. Love it!

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 12:02 AM  

  • Do you have to hunt for the movie/TV references or do they just come to you naturally?

    By Blogger truax, at 9:25 PM  

  • You're an outstanding coach. Your commitment and dedication to our team impresses me greatly.

    As a sign of my appreciation, I will give you half my winnings from the lottery. If I don't win, I'll buy you a frosty beverage (or two) in Florida.

    By Blogger magic, and with love from Sam,, at 12:01 AM  

  • LOL I love shouting things no one else gets!!! Like, I yell "Face" every once in a while when I beat someone in something and very few people hvae seen that "American Dad" episode. good stuff....

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 7:53 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home