Cliff Gardner

Wednesday, April 26, 2006

And I didn't even get lost on the way there!

Amy is so freaking rad! Here’s what I’ve decided after several hours of awesome conversation with one of my best friends:

--being emotionally giving isn’t a vice

--technology might improve the breadth of our connections but those relationships are often shallow

--the burgers in the restaurant under the Wonder Ballroom in NE Portland kick ass

--doctor assisted suicide might be bad in widespread practice but if we’re infirmed than we’ll just kill each other and save the government the trouble

--never settle—there’s no such thing as “good enough” when it comes to love

Pearls of wisdom…use them wisely, CG readers.

5 Comments:

  • Wow - sounds like you had quite the evening. I like the "never settle" approach. If I would have been impatient and settled, life would be hell. When I found the right person, I knew it, and married her 1.5 years after meeting her. She's awesome and life with her is great.

    By Blogger magic, and with love from Sam,, at 7:03 AM  

  • Well said thom... especially that first part :)

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 8:45 AM  

  • Awww, those make me happy, especially the last two, HAHAHAH!

    Have a great day!!!

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 10:47 AM  

  • Looks like the sprockets are moving pretty quick! Keep the oil can handy.

    By Blogger truax, at 1:02 PM  

  • you think our relationship is shallow? ;-)

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 1:06 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home