Cliff Gardner

Monday, April 24, 2006

I'm not gonna lie, my life is pretty sweet

Remember when I whored myself out to high school forensics? Well in the past 48 hours I’ve blown all of the $200 I earned listening to pseudo racist neo-con teens on batting cages, two new pairs of jeans that make my ass look hot, beverages for a barbeque and some songs off of iTunes to play on my shiny new iPod Shuffle. Yup, I’m pretty much a whirlwind of consumerism/fun/debt/awesomeness.

Now if you’ll excuse me, I’m going to go eat chocolate chip cookies until I feel like I’m going to puke and then watch my new favorite show, "What About Brian."

5 Comments:

  • Sounds like everybody's favorite T-Mac has been havin' a good ol' time! Can't wait to check you out in those new jeans.

    By Blogger magic, and with love from Sam,, at 9:52 PM  

  • sounds like the soundest investment was the mike's.

    By Blogger Ashley, at 10:34 PM  

  • Well done dude. I see that economics class and savings training paid off! You gotta splurge sometime!

    By Blogger truax, at 11:30 PM  

  • ass jeans. ha.

    watch that high tide...

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 12:15 AM  

  • Ok first, my friend, you have no butt. Second, What About Brian sucks so much I can't even describe it. Third (appropriately), did you see how Ashland did at state?

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 12:22 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home