Cliff Gardner

Thursday, April 13, 2006

Congratulations Zayne!!!!!!!!!

I’ve always firmly believed that good things happen to good people and a few minutes ago that idea was reaffirmed like never before. ZAYNE GOT IN TO TEACH FOR AMERICA! She gets to go to rural Louisiana! This is just such an amazing opportunity and wonderful experience (as I’m sure other TFA veterans can attest) and I’m so proud of her that my head is about to fly off! I’ve blogged before about what an amazing person Zayne is and it really is true—you will have a very hard time finding someone who is funnier, nicer, awesomer and who has a bigger heart than Zayne, and her getting in to TFA just proves that good things really do happen to good people.

4 Comments:

  • YEA! I heard that the announcements came out at 7:00! I've got a lot of friends here that didn't get in, so it's good to hear of a sucess story.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 8:40 PM  

  • Where in Louisiana?

    By Blogger Ian McGibboney, at 10:52 PM  

  • thanks, tom. glad to know it wasn't my call that might have eletrocuted you.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 5:17 PM  

  • and i'll be in southern lousiana, around baton rouge

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 5:18 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home