Cliff Gardner

Thursday, April 13, 2006

Ten things

I’m totally stealing this concept from Marie, but I’m in a super good mood and don’t care too much about being original at the moment.

Ten things that make me happy:

1) Watching old West Wing episodes and remembering why Aaron Sorkin is a genius.

2) Buying a previously viewed copy of “Old School” off Amazon for $4.75.

3) Running for the first time in two weeks and feeling the familiar and oddly comforting pain of a side ache.

4) Seeing Jess act in a short play over lunch and being reminded of how amazingly talented she is.

5) Realizing that no matter what, next year is going to be awesome.

6) Being Baha’i. I love my religion—learning about Baha’u’llah and knowing that there are people in the world who live only to love everyone else gives me such peace.

7) Watching my favorite episode of The Office, “The Dundies,” tonight with friends.

8) Eating an entire container of Oreos in two days.

9) Going to a hunger banquet with AshAttack and getting to eat the delicious lasagna at the “privileged” table.

10) Owning an “FSU Dad” shirt.

4 Comments:

  • you don't have to say that, i know you just put 9 in there so you wouldn't feel bad about not mentioning me.

    By Blogger Ashley, at 5:32 PM  

  • FSU Dad? That's even better than my Florida gymnastics t-shirt. You have such good taste in t-shirts.

    Oh, and keep eating those Oreos -- if you keep trying you'll be up to 140 soon!!

    By Blogger magic, and with love from Sam,, at 7:53 PM  

  • You know what I love? Your blogs! No really, I 've been reading you for months now but for some reason I have never posted a comment (have I?). Yeah, I'm an idiot like that.

    Anyways, I was indeed a debater at Clackamas and Lewis and Clark College. (Good memory, son!) And if all goes as planned I'll be jumping back on the forensics wagon when i return to Portland (in just four short months, weeeee). I've always wanted to coach, so now its just a matter of finding a school that will put up with me.

    Anywho, keep up the good blogging, amigo. You are always a pleasure to read.

    Brad Cole

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 8:31 PM  

  • I think number one needs to be repeated for 3, 4, 8, and 9. Because just one mention isn't enough...

    By Blogger truax, at 11:42 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home